Please check this page regularly for updates from the COVID-19 situation that affect our church. May God lead us during this time.
March 27, 2020
- Sunday Worship: we will continue online worship. The service for this Sunday will be at: https://timothypc.com/sunday-march-29-worship-service/. Please join us at 12pm (or earlier to have “fellowship” in the chat box!)
- Friday Bible Study begins tonight at 8pm! For more information and the video link, please go here: https://timothypc.com/gospel-of-mark-study/
March 21, 2020
- Daily Prayer will begin on Monday, March 23 at 9:30pm. Each day, we will convene online for about 15 minutes to pray for one another, the city and the world as we proceed through the COVID-19 crisis. Please join us each day or whenever you can in prayer. This is the link: https://zoom.us/j/512187039
- A popular misconception until recently has been that young people are quite immune from COVID-19. New research is revealing that to be a false misperception: Washington Post article, BBC article. Let us encourage our young people to be just as vigilant as everyone else in our collective efforts to contain the virus.
March 18, 2020
- In-person worship service is cancelled. There will be an online worship at 12pm.
- You can access the worship page here: https://timothypc.com/sunday-march-22-worship-service/
Monthly Prayer Gathering – Saturday, March 21, 8am
- The in-person prayer gathering is cancelled, but we will be having an online prayer gathering!
- You can join us on Saturday at 8am by clicking on this link: https://zoom.us/j/203772383
- This will be a time of sharing, reflection and prayer. We hope you can join us!
- As you may imagine, the church runs on the tithes and offering of its members. Stewardship is a spiritual discipline. We kindly ask that you support the church during this time of challenge and difficulty. We understand that there will be people facing tremendous financial challenges. For those able to, please continue your support and offering to the church for its ministry.
- There are two options: (1) E-Transfer through your online bank account; (2) Enrol in the Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR) program
- E-Transfer: send your amount to StTimOffering@gmail.com. This account is being administered by Elder Steve Lee, so you can put his name down. Please type in your name or enveloped number in the message box.
- PAR Program: we ask that you consider enrolling in this. You can submit the completed form to our Treasurer, Brian Park at bparkb at gmail.com.
ESM Online Bible Study
- Rev. Kim will lead a study on the gospel of Mark – this will be held online
- It will commence on Friday, March 27 at 8pm
- The registration link will be posted and sent out by email soon – please check this page for updates!