Retreat Details at a Glance
York Rd Kitchen & Chocolate
Check-in at Hotel
Days Inn Guelph
Imagining the Future
Evening Bonding and Activities
Guys and Girls Time; Joint Bonding
Cultivating our own spirituality and well-being
Planning the Young Families ministry
Cafe Greek Garden
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 19
- York Rd Kitchen and Chocolate Bar
- 648 York Road, Guelph (Google Map link)
- Days Inn Guelph
- 785 Gordon Road, Guelph (Google Map link)
- "Imagining Our Kids in 20 Years"
- Best Western Plus Royal Brock Hotel & Conference Centre - up the street from our hotel
- 716 Gordon Road, Guelph (Google Map link)
Evening Snacks and Fellowship
- Kim bap and snacks
- 8pm or after kids are asleep
- Ladies hang out in John and Jisook's big suite
- Guys go to bar down the street (or vice-versa if ladies insist)
- Reconvene in J&J's suite until sleep
MONDAY FEBRUARY 20
- In hotel lobby
- Check out after breakfast, drive over to Best Western for rest of morning
- "Cultivating our Spirituality and Well-Being"
- Best Western Plus Royal Brock Hotel & Conference Centre
- "Planning our Young Family Ministry for the next year and beyond"
- Cafe Greek Garden
- 497 York Road, Guelph (Google Map link)
Things to Know and Remember
- Fee is $100/family. This covers the hotel room, meeting space, snacks and continental breakfast. Lunches will be extra.
- Bring your baby monitors! We have parents-only activities planned for the night so bring your baby monitors to leave your kids sleeping soundly (don't worry, all activities will be within range of the monitors).
- Sunny jundosanim and a volunteer (April Chia) have graciously offered to supervise the kids while we are in our sessions.
- Please bring some of your kids' favourite toys and/or books. The kids will be playing in an adjacent room while we are in our sessions.
- Please bring your own pen/pack'n'play for your kids to sleep in if they're not sleeping on a bed.
Any questions? Please contact Simon Park at park.simon at gmail.com. See you there!